Sunday 16 June 2013

My weekend in Pictures

Friday I went on my "second birthday" with my mama to a city nearby for a little shopping trip :) I said I would try to take pictures, but it was nearly impossible. We were sooo busy and spent of course most of the time in clothes shop, where I don't take pictures normally ;)
However I got quite a few lovely clothes (mostly summer clothes) and had a lovely lunch in the sun.
Here is a picture of the café we were in:



This morning my family and I woke up to a lovely hot summer's day AND a lovely breakfast prepared by my mama:

 
 

While I was trying to make my legs brown without getting a sunburn, my brother was swimming in the fresh water which was a perfect occasion for me to practise taking pictures of moving water.


Haha I find these pool pictures so fun especially when he splashes :D

So that was my little weekend, I hope you all had a good one too!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm ça sent le printemps ça camarade :D !! trop cool la photo de ton frère hahaha ça rend trop bien !

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover